01 Nov A twist on Pad Thai
A twist on Pad Thai! A more healthy model!
This one is SOOO GOOD! You’ll want to add this to your dinner menu this week! In the meantime, suppose I could also be employed for a cooking present after this one 😂😂😂 JUST KIDDING
Listed here are the elements to assemble for this twist on pad thai:
1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
8 oz. Rice noodles
3 tablespoons SunButter
2 tablespoons coconut aminos
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
juice of ½ lemon
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon crimson chili flakes
2 tablespoon olive oil
4 cloves garlic chopped
1 inch ginger chopped
1 cup shiitake mushrooms sliced
1 cup broccoli florets
2 tablespoons water
1/4 cup inexperienced onions for garnish
- Boil the noodles
- Warmth water in a big saucepan. Add salt. As soon as it begins to boil, add noodles. Give it a fast stir and boil for 9-12 minutes (or as instructed within the packaging).
- As soon as it’s boiled, flip off the warmth and drain. Drizzle a little bit of olive oil and gently combine utilizing 2 forks. This prevents the noodles from sticking.
- In a small bowl whisk the sauce elements, SunButter, coconut aminos, rice vinegar, lemon, maple syrup, crimson pepper flakes and salt and pepper to style. Add all of the peanut sauce elements. Put aside.
- Prepare dinner
- Set a saute pan over medium warmth. Add oil.
- As soon as it’s sizzling, add ginger + garlic and stir-saute till golden, round 1-2 minutes.
- Add mushroom + broccoli and stir-saute for 1-2 minutes. Pour in 2 tablespoons of water. Cowl the pan and let it cook dinner for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the boiled noodles and peanut sauce. Gently fold and blend till the noodles are fully coated with the sauce.
- Garnish with inexperienced onions Serve sizzling or chilly.
In a skillet warmth 2 tbsp olive oil, sauté 4 cloves crushed garlic and a pinch of crimson pepper flakes. Add the shrimp and cook dinner till opaque, squeeze ½ lemon excessive. Lay the shrimp on high of the rice noodle dish and serve!
On the lookout for extra methods to eat wholesome and drop the surplus fats for good? START HERE
Need extra recipes? Discuss to me on my Instagram HERE