Amanda Serrano is likely one of the most dominant fight sports activities athletes of her technology. The 32-year-old holds a 41-1-1 record with 30 knockouts, together with the WBC, WBO and IBO featherweight titles. She additionally holds a 2-0-1 report in MMA. The one factor she has left to perform is the popularity of pound-for-pound greatest.
On this pursuit, Serrano has totally dedicated herself to her craft by eliminating distractions and following a strict routine that retains her thoughts targeted on her purpose.
Attempting to get ahold of her? Until you’ve got her landline (look that one up, children) or sister Cindy’s quantity, your greatest likelihood is to catch her on the health club as she doesn’t personal a cellphone. She is going to sometimes use her sister’s cellphone to take a look at social media or do some purchasing on Amazon, however she retains her screen time at a minimum. Relationship? Marriage? Her dedication is just to her household, her sport and her quest to reaching biggest of all time standing.
Somebody who was ready to connect with the champ was social media star Jake Paul. Serrano turned the primary boxer to signal together with his administration firm, Most Useful Promotions (MVP). The deal was introduced through social media late final week.
Serrano’s schedule is a testomony to that pursuit as her routine doesn’t change a lot from when she’s in coaching camp to when she’s ready for her subsequent opponent to be scheduled. When requested about this unwavering dedication, Serrano goes to certainly one of her favourite quotes from the late Kobe Bryant that sums her mindset up completely.
“Pals come and go, banners cling without end,” ‘ she says. “I would like without end.”
Day In The Life Of Amanda Serrano
- 9 a.m: I get up, brush my tooth, and dress for a two-mile run
- 9:45 a.m: I get again to bathe
- 10:30 a.m: Espresso break
- 11 a.m: Meal prep for the day
- 11:45 a.m: Go away the home with my sister, Cindy to select up my Coach, Jordan. From there, we head to the health club!
- Midday: Arrive on the health club and start boxing coaching which incorporates:
- Leap rope for 3 rounds
- Shadow field within the ring for 10 rounds
- Hit the baggage 10 rounds
- Submit-workout: Coach Jordan and I focus on any upcoming fights, media, conferences, and many others. and plan accordingly
- 1:45 p.m.- 2 p.m: I head dwelling for my first meal which nearly all the time is 2 eggs scrambled or boiled, a bowl of oatmeal and a bit of fruit.
- 2:45 p.m: I bathe once more and run small errands earlier than I’ve my second meal (pre 2nd exercise) which is 1 banana with peanut butter.
- 4:30 p.m: I arrive again on the health club for my power and conditioning coaching which incorporates:
- Squats, bench presses, navy presses, barbell rows, pulldowns, barbell/dumbbell curls, triceps extensions, calf Raises
- And on alternate days, I do my calisthenics (4 units of pullups, pushups, chin-ups, and dips) back-to-back
- 5:45 p.m: I depart the health club joyful realizing my three every day exercise periods are accomplished and I get to unwind for the night time
- 6 p.m: I’m dwelling planning on having my last meal of the night with the household. Within the Serrano home, we make it our enterprise to spend time collectively whereas we eat.
- If it’s nonetheless early and the mall is open, we’re purchasing on daily basis. Nothing massive, we simply love to buy! It could possibly actually be one thing small or garments for us or my sister’s children, home issues, or something that takes us to the outlets!
- 9:30 p.m./10 p.m: I’m again dwelling to bathe and watch TV. I like placing on Showtime Boxing and for enjoyable, I bask in The Masked Singer. I go to sleep no later than 11 p.m.